Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397750 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:41 am
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 20:58:26 +0100
Subject: Private Investment Proposal
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

--
My Name is William Aliba, a politician and a previous member of Ghana's executive committee on contract awards.. I would like to seek your permission to present to you my Financial Proposal that might interests you.

I was able to deposit some kickback money from award of contracts foreign companies few years ago in a security vault in Ghana. This motivated me to source for a credible Individual with wealth of experience in the areas of Entrepreneur, Fund Management and Investments. This Individual is to partner with me by standing as the Beneficiary of US$25 million in order to facilitate and expedit bank to bank swift transfer of the aforementioned amount to your designated bank
account in your Country. I therefore need you to confirm if you have the
capacity to receive the aforesaid fund without my involvement due to my political status in Ghana.

Nevertheless,If you accept to partner with me on this transaction, you will retain 30% of the US$25 million while Net Profits from any investment established will be shared 50/50.I will provide evidence of availability of the US$25 million such as Bank Statement, Certificate of Fund Ownership and Proof of Fund Letter for your record. This transaction requires collective responsibilities whereby each party have a role to play in order to make our dream come to reality. If this offer interests you, please respond for discussion of this business deal in
full details.

Sincerely,
Mr. William Aliba.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement