Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397754 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:46 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FLIGHT CAPITAL (CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 12:38:21 -0400

Dearest,

My name is Aroyo Timothy. I work with Luzon Development Bank. We operate in vaults and safe deposit boxes for some top African politicians and Russians Oligarchs.

I manage a safe deposit box for a top African politician who is now late. After accessing the box, I discovered he left no next of kin as it was vacant. I have checked and also made all confidential inquiry and decide to expose you to this business.

This is an opportunity for us to make it big time and our dreams achieved if you can make this very confidential and reply back to my private email with the word I am ready. Just click on reply and your reply will be delivered to my private email and then I can give you further details concerning how we can retrieve the fund.

Let me assure you that this is 100% guaranteed and that you will not regret doing this with me. If you are ready between now and two weeks we will meet in Dubai and start a good live that we have always dreamed of.

Thanks.

Yours.

Tim Aroyo.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement