Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397797 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:25 am
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 01:20:31 +0000 (UTC)
From: EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Congratulation!!! EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY

Congratulation!!! EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY

Take Note:

Our delivery agent is currently at Washington Dulles International Airport U.S.A with your consignment Box valued $15.5M and she is waiting to hear from you with the below details for successful delivery of your long awaited consignment Box.
Reconfirm to her the below information to avoid wrong delivery of your consignment Box to your door step.
1.YOUR FULL NAME_____
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS______
3.YOUR HOME AND CELL NUMBER____
4.A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION_______
CONTACT PERSON: Agent. Mrs. Cindy Snell
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone; (314) 334-5611
Take note that the delivery agent don't know that the consignment Box contained money so never let her know that the box is containing $15.5M United States Dollars i did not tell her the content just that I did this for the safety of the fund in the box contact her with the reconfirmation of your full delivery details As stated above.
Thanks and remain blessed congratulation in advance.
Thanks
Mr. FRED HARRY
Director Express Courier Delivery Company

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement