Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398118 by AlanJones Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Urgent Letter Of Payment.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12026337000 & +44207048033

Office Of: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters 2 (HQ2):
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431
SWIFT: IMFDUS3WXXX.
Telephone: + 1 (202) 633-7000

Attn: Beneficiary

How are you doing today? My name is Mr. David Lipton, I am a delegate from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) NY, U.S.A. During the course of our investigation Globally, your name and email address are among the list from the pending transaction and there is delay/problems in transferring the funds to your custody.
However, we discovered your payment file with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials in that part of the World. Based on our meeting today, I'm glad to inform you that U.N and I.M.F group has to settle every problem concerning delay transaction globally, and now approved HSBC Bank London to pay you $4. 5 Million Only. Now contact the appointed payment officer in the name of Dr. Mansur N. Murtah.
Director Foreign Payment Officer HSBC Bank London
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 207048033
Thanks for your total co-operation to receive your payment this notice.
Yours Sincerely,

Mr. David Lipton

Investigating Officer

IMF & World Bank Group.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement