Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398145 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:50 am
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:28:07 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Massage from First City Monument Bank

Massage from First City Monument Bank

This is to notify you again that a new development has been made since last 2vmail we
sent to you on 2019 01-10 in which the Republic of Nigeria called First City Monument
Bank(FCMB)that has been holding your funds all this while now been ordered to release it
to you. The bank has created an online bank account on your behalf and the online bank
account has been funded with the total sum of($8,500,000,00 USD) in which you would be
able to withdraw any amount of money daily from the online account,

Below are the online bank account details
Welcome! To - (FCMB) Bank Online Plc Secure Account Page

2019 01-10 Created Opened Account
Balance $8,500,000,00 USD
Sort Code. 00169381101-43372 1020-03-8733
Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number 1010169857504

The bank has also stated that you could be able to start accessing the online bank
account once the transfer code has been issued to you and this code will be issued to you
at the sum of $57 USD. for the registration,The bank has also directed that the payment
should be sent through Western Union Money Transfer, Money Gram Transfer or iTunes
card,this is order from our manager Morris Kelly,you have to reconfirm your
information's.it is very important that you should forward below details to enable me
register your name today,

Your full Name.......
Your country.........
Your age.............
Your occupation......
Your ID/Passport.....
The Name of your bank which you want to get your fund into for security reason.
Your phone number....

Once the payment of $57 USD has been received by today, then the bank would issue the
TRANSFER CODE/TRANSFER PIN to you which you would use to make the final transfer to any
bank account of your choice.I would be waiting for the details as directed as soon as
possible, To This Emailing Bracket ([email protected])
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Respectively

Mr. Jonathan lounger.
Assistant Director.
Contact Email Direct ([email protected])
Phone number..+2347063754585

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement