Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398157 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:13 am
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 02:03:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Lisa Zhang <[email protected]>
Subject: Confidential Proposal.

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Lisa Zhang , General Manager Internal Audit in BANK. This is about a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit for both of us.

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $4.5 Million US Dollars in an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer, who was one of the victim of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) which crashed on March 8, 2014 from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Since their death, our bank has been waiting for the next of kin to come for the claim of their money and goods valued the sum of $4.5 Million US Dollars. But nobody has done so, I personally have failed in the search for his relatives, I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $4.5 Million US Dollars. Can be paid to you.

I find out this during the course of our internal audit,the deal will be divided in this ratio: 50% for me and 50% for you. I have in my possession all the necessary and important documents that can be used in this business. I need your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you 100% success in this business; you can be rest assured that this transaction is executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both here and in your country.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this opportunity. If this business proposition offends you, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me. Please let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting. Note: Do not forget that this business requires absolute secrecy and has to be done as quickly as possible.

Best regards,

Mrs. Lisa Zhang

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement