Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398158 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:14 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 00:41:50 -0700
Subject: Gold Dust /Bar for Sale

--

Hello Dear
I am Mr. Nana Young Adzraku, we are a private Local Gold mining Company based in the Republic of Ghana
We are looking for a reliable buyer who is capable of buying our entire Gold products on monthly basis. We have the capacity of supplying 50kg of Alluvial Gold Dust on monthly basis. At the moment, we are in a position of 200kgs of A.U.Gold Dust which we can sell at a reasonable price.
Most importantly: we would like our buyer to come down to Ghana for physical inspection and preliminary analysis as to ascertain and confirm the sample test analysis from government laboratory here in Accra - Ghana. if you are interested Kindly reply me through my private e-mail:, after that more information will be given to you.
Thanks as I look forward to hear from you.
Best Regards
Nana Young Adzraku
Goldmine Trading Office
Accra,
Republic of Ghana

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#404643 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:58 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 00:45:37 -0800
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear
Good day to you, I guess this might sound strange to you receiving an email from on unknown person. my name is Mr. Sagheer Mufti, I am a bank officer, I work with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (U.A.E) as the Chief Operating Officer, I write to contact you for a very important and confidential business transaction which I believe will benefit both of us after completion.

I got your contact information from a reputable business directory of your country. I am contacting you in regards to my search for a good and reliable person that can assist me for an investment project abroad, if you will be interested kindly respond to me for more details through my private e-mail and after that I will give you more the details.
Thank you for your time.
Best Regards
Sagheer Mufti
Chief Operating Officer
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
United Arab Emirates

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!