Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398307 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:24 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Hello Beneficiary......PAYMENT
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 17:32:19 +0800

Attention: Sir/Madam

On behalf of the Department Of Treasury Direct-Account Washington DC, and United Nations Cash Grant Award Payment, we wish to notify you as a beneficiary of $9.7 million dollars in compensation of scam victims, you are the next person to pay for the (Scam victims) am here to inform you that we have verified your inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your inheritance payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank or any offices as this is an illegal act and you have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your fund $9.7 million through our Online bank to bank transfer or ATM Master Card, which is the instruction given by Department Of Treasury Direct-Account Washington DC and United Nations Cash Grant Award Payment to you.

Below is the information needed from you urgently?

[1] Full Names: ___________

[2] Contact address: ___________

[3] Direct Telephone No: ________________

[4] Occupation: __________

[5] Age: _______________

[6] Sex: _______________

[7] Country: _______________

[8] Your ID or valid passport copy. ___________________

I wait for your urgent respond for the claims of your fund.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation.

Fred Thomas

Department Of Treasury Direct-Account
United Nations Fund's Remittance

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement