Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398446 by WPX Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:28 am
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU

My Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings. Please let this not sound strange to you because I am not asking you of money, for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email address from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and I wish to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies grant me. In function of your good profile, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my will. I am Mrs. Rosina Taylor, from London and am aged 68 years suffering from endometrial cancer. Please, I want you to help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband who died in a motor accident. I was brought up from a motherless baby's home and was married to my late husband for twenty nine years without a child.

My friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore, so I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 9m Pounds with my bank. All I need is an honest person who will use at least %60 of the funds as I instructed, then the rest %40 will go to you for helping me accomplish this mission because donating this money to charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death. No money is required from you to carry on with this project because it is my heart desire to make a generous gift to you to work for a charity in your country, I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim, but I don't know if I can trust you because there are greedy and fraudulent people over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Looking forward for your urgent response.

Regards.

Mrs. Rosina Taylor

Contact me Email:[email protected]

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement