Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398459 by FishyMails Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2019-10-09 21:36:58+00:00
Subject: I SOLICIT FOR YOUR HELP.

Dear Sir,

My Name is Engr. Issah Ahmed, I was a top official in the former government of Late Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.

My late master Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of our country, died on 20 October 2011 during the Battle of Sirte. Gaddafi was found hiding in a culvert west of Sirte and captured by National Transitional Council forces. He was killed shortly afterwards.

We the official members continued with war till the early year 2017 due to the painful death and forceful removal of our Late Master Muammar Gaddafi, our country was totally destabilized because we refused to another government.

In this year 2019 all we the officials in the former Gaddafi government are being arrested, persecuted and imprisoned by the new wicked government.

Libya is presently not safe at the moment, therefore we all moving our money out of Libya.

I want you to quickly help me receive and keep the sum US $20.5million to your country for safety. I have agreed you take 25% of the said money for your assistance.

It is very urgent and Please reply me urgently If you can be trustful to help. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Engr. Issah Ahmed

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement