Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398475 by AlanJones Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:38 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: do reply with your informations as below for release your money transfer control number (Referrence No#).
Tel. No.: +15027717536

Attention Dear,

we the money gram money transfer agency are here by to official inform you that your over due payment directed to our desk which intruction was given to transfer your Funds via our Money Gram Money Transfer office,Be informed that the sum of $9000 daily by intrucmental payment and Four thousand Five Hundred dollars $4500.00USD has already been sent to you via our Money Gram Money Transfer office as we have been given the mandate instruction to transfer your full overdue payment, a total sum of $4.5MillionUSD, via the money gram by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried contacting you for necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you for you to comply for your payment . As you know already that we will be sending you $4500.00 twice per day. till the total payment is completed .

do reply with your informations as below for release your money transfer control number (Referrence No#).

your Full Name..............
Your delivery address........
your direct phone no...............
scan copy of your Id................

do call Mr. Febain Patrick for urgent attention (502) 771-7536 ) We await your urgent response soon and look forward to serve you with the best our service

Regards
Helen Cole
OFFICIAL SECRETARY

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement