Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398938 by AlanJones Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:25 am
Subject: Attn:Sir,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16097550161

NorthField Bank
755 NJ-18, East Brunswick,
NJ 08816, United States
Direct Line: +1 609 755 0161
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Sir,

My name is Churchill Abraham the newly appointed International Remittance Director of this bank, i am contacting you in regards of my new position and my findings as i resumed office today.

As i was going through files in my office i discovered pending payments that has been here for years without no attention of which your payment file is one of the files.

Going further, i discovered that you are to receive $4.5M which is due to you but not released. I want you to come forward and claim this fund through due process. In your response, you are expect to send your particulars as follows:

Full Names, Current Address and Direct Phone Number.

Once i hear from you then we shall begin from there.

Truly,

Dr. Churchill Abraham
Remittance Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#399916 by AlanJones Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:02 am
Subject: Urgent Attention
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16097550161

NorthField Bank

755 NJ-18, East Brunswick,
NJ 08816, United States
Direct Line: +1 609 755 0161
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Sir,

My name is Churchill Abraham the newly appointed International Remittance Director of this bank, i am contacting you in regards of my new position and my findings as i resumed office today.

As i was going through files in my office i discovered pending payments that has been here for years without no attention of which your payment file is one of the files.

Going further, i discovered that you are to receive $4.5M which is due to you but not released. I want you to come forward and claim this fund through due process. In your response, you are expect to send your particulars as follows:

Full Names, Current Address and Direct Phone Number.

Once i hear from you then we shall begin from there.

Truly,

Dr. Churchill Abraham

Remittance Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.