Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399636 by AlanJones Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:18 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Dear
Tel. No.: +16075660150

Attention Dear

Western Union have Transferred your first payment of $5000 Through Western Union Transfer.
I Transferred it on your Name and you will receive it as soon as possible. Information to Receive Your
Money at Western Union Store.

Control Number (MTCN)..#786-127-5277
Sender Name Mr. James Ronald
Country..united states
Amount Sent..$5000
Your Money is available for Pick up now.

Western Union have Selected you to benefit from our on going Western Union Promo
You will be receiving 5000 dollars per day Your Money is available for Pickup now.

Please Note: Transfer fee hasn't been paid And You need to pay $75 for transfer fee and
so you will start receiving your money immediately that is only fee you need to pay Thanks you
Mr.LARRY LAND
Western Union Director Email: ([email protected]

you can send your Full information to avoid Wrong transfer such as,

(1)Receiver's Name_____________
(2)Home Address:______________
(3)Age/Sex:______________
(4)Occupation:____________
(5)City:_____________________
(6)Country: ______________
(7)Phone Number ______________

see this #786-127-5277 that is MTCN once you pay the request fee you will start receiving your money okay
Though, Mr. James Ronald has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Mr.LARRY LAND. or you call him
or text +1(607) 566-0150 as soon as you receive This email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender
name and Question/answer to pick the $5000 please let us knows as soon as you Received all your fund.
Best Regards.

Mr Maxwell Henry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#420936 by AlanJones Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn Dear
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18103715042

Attn Dear

This is Manager of Western Union I want to info you About Your compensation Funds
worth $1,000,000.00usd (One Million, United states dollars) But I Misplaced Your
Address And Am Currently Stranded At Office Now, I Want You To Resend Me Your
Full Information To Avoid Wrong Transfer Such As Your?

NAME:..
ADDRESS:...
Phone number :..

Your full address is only what holding my by transfer your payment to
you. Your pay day is $5,000.00 dollars.
Contact phone: +1(810) 371-5042
Email: [email protected]
THANKS
Mr Larry Land

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.