Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399788 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:30 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: ATM CARD
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 16:35:57 -0000

Attention,

We have found out an outstanding cheque of $7.2 Million united state dollars (USD) that was supposed to be sent to you as instructed by former

late (CEO)Mrs.Victoria Crawford, due to this tragedy the process was delayed.

In conjunction with the internal foreign transfer unit and department of homeland security, your cheque has been converted to ATM Card in

other to free it from expiring. Your ATM CARD of $7.2 million USD has been approved and was deposited with DHL delivery company this

morning for registration and we agreed that the delivery of Your $7.2 Million united state dollars (USD) ATM Package will take effect

immediately by morning.

You are advised to contact the assigned person Mr James Robinson ([email protected] )Program Administrator/Coordinator with

the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
(1) Your Contact Address/Private Email Address
(2) Your Tel/Fax Numbers
(3) Your Nationality/Country
(4) Your Full Name
(5) Occupation/Company
(6) Age/Gender

Take Note : In the parcel you will find a brown envelope sealed together with the package a secret code with 4 digit numbers, that is
the code you will use to access your ATM CARD, contact our agent Mr James Robinson Program Administrator/Coordinatorwith your full

information for your ATM delivery as i will not always be in office,

Yours sincerely.
Chief Executive Officer,
Johnson parker contact Email ([email protected])
From DHL Global Express U.S.

NOTE: If you receive this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement