Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399841 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:08 am
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 04:46:14 -0800
Subject: UN SPECIAL DELIVERY AGENT

Dear Beneficiary,

Hello

Well I am Diplomat Johnny Marcus UN Delivery delegate from the United Nations Compensation Unit, and the Central Bank of Ghana, has decided to pay you $16.5 Million usd in two luggage's consignment boxes to be deliver to you in your country as a compensation.

And this email is for all people that have been extorted money from because of your contract payment execution in any part of the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of $16.5 Million usd in your name to be deliver to you as a foreign partner that may have not received their heritage sum for a long time now.

And this is why we are giving you a notice that your names and details is here in our list and all back up document is already endorse in your name to deliver this two consignment boxes to you in your country without any problem from any authorities and this is why we are contacting you so that i can come over to deliver these two luggage's of consignment boxes in your name to you as a compensation from the United Nations compensation units in Accra Ghana, has agreed and signed by the United Nations Board of Directors Trustees Compensation Unit Ghana.

So for me to carry on this delivery to you in your country successfully you are advised to send over your delivery details stated bellow.

Full names
Copy of Valid ID
Home Delivery Address
Nearest Int Airport.
Mobile Number

So i am looking forward to hear from you immediately as you receive this email so that i can as well make all arrangement to take your luggage's boxes to your country to deliver to you immediately as possible sir ok thanks.

Best Regards.

Diplomat Johnny Marcus

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement