Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400022 by AlanJones Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ATTN
Tel. No.: +17072293154

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Mick Mulvaney, the White House Washington DC Chief of staffs. I am sending you this letter following the recent conflicts in the White House about funds and foreign contracts being froze by President Trump. Recently Mr. President Trump have ordered me to freeze the US Military aid to Ukraine, this is a total sum of USD400, 000 000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS), there are other funds that will be frozen after 15th of this month which includes your outstanding fund of unpaid contract execution. This is a total sum of USD85, 000 000.00 (EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

My work as the White House Chief of Staffs varies, yet traditionally encompass the following, such as: select and supervise key White House staff, control access to the Oval Office and the president, manage communications and information flow, and negotiate with Congress, executive branch agencies, and external

Additionally, the Cabinet includes the White House Chief of Staff and heads of the Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Management and Budget, United States Trade Representative, Central Intelligence Agency, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and Small Business Administration. All those agencies are being controlled under my jurisdiction.

In regards to the above stated, I want to know about your readiness to reclaim your USD85, 000 000.00 before it got frozen by the President after 15th of this month. However, after going through your file, I found out that you have unpaid/outstanding fee amounting to USD985, this is why you have not been able to receive your fund up to date. I encourage you to comply with this proceedings.

For more details kindly reply with your full contact details including your ID/PASSPORT so I can verify them. Your fund have been moved out of White House and it is being deposited in a reputable bank until you are able to comply with the requirements. Please take note, Mr. President won't hesitate to freeze the fund by end of the month, this is the current development right now. Although I have sent out over 200 letters to individuals and companies who had unclaimed fund with the White House to do whatever they can and lay claim on it before the mandate if not, it will be freeze. Thanks for your understanding and for taking out your precious time to read this letter. I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
Mick Mulvaney
White House Chief of staffs
Tel: +1 (707) 229-3154

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement