Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400038 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:06 am
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 05:04:47 +0100
Subject: Attention:

Attention:

I have been in search of someone who bears your surname, so when I read your profile on the media, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Buncha Manoonkunchai, a Bank Officer here in the Bank Of Thailand (BOT). I believe it is a great opportunity for me to come across you now. I am having an important business
discussion and proposal I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Micheal, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2009 for 60 calendar months, valued at US$19,700,000.00 (Nineteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was 22nd of March 2014. Sadly he was among the death victims in an Earthquake disaster that occurred in the off coast of central Chile on Saturday, 27 February 2010 that killed over 800 people.

He was in Chile on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Micheal did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Micheal should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have
been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank happen to know that he is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name, I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you as the beneficiary and next of kin to the
customer. There is no risk involved, this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank to take it and enrich their already rich selves. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start a charity organization to help the poor and also own a telecommunications company in China which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details immediately once I receive your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Mr.Buncha Manoonkunchai.

See also: viewtopic.php?t=185309&p=398065

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement