Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400044 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 am
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:59:08 +0100
Subject: Dear SIR

Dear SIR
Greetings

I have urgent and secret information, which will be of vital help to you and also to announce to you that your delayed outstanding payment which was contracted to an investment all these while which has not been paid to you has been approved, but there is two men here trying to divert your fund into their oversea personal account, according to them, they told the management that you were involved in auto accident when coming back from Easter Holiday and cannot work again.

Therefore, I write to announce to you the latest development and to confirm your availability for the immediate reception of these funds at this time and I will upon receiving your confirmation,your name will be shortlist among other beneficiaries for immediate payment by our Cash Point Payment Center Madrid Spain, to your bank account and it will to be credited.

Note, for us to proceed, please get back to us if you are still alive and in good condition. I ask that you acknowledge this message immediately for onward and immediate payment to you.
Congratulations!!!
Thank you.
Your faithfully,
Mr.Shan Huimin

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement