Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400228 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:18 am
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:40:29 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Christine Lagarde" <[email protected]>
Subject: Good Day,

Good Day

This is International Monitory Funds (IMF),We write to inform you that your Beneficiary Funds of USD$9.7million was issued out from Bank last week although the check has been converted to an ATM Visa Card, with the ATM CARD you can make withdrawal at any ATM machine around you. Reason, the money was loaded into the ATM CARD was because the check may got expired before it gets to your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here and they have approved a Diplomatic agent that will deliver to your address.

So kindly Contact Courier Company with your delivery information where to deliver your ATM Card at
Manager: Agent DAVID MARK
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+1-405-801-9154
Contact him with your information below to avoid wrong delivery,

Your Full Name.........
Your Address...........
Your Country/State......
Your Phone Number.......
Your nearest airport....

Please endeavor to indicate the ATM card parcel registration number which is ( ATM-2699 ) when contacting them, Please ensure you inform us when you have received the ATM.

Report to us for any delay on the delivery at
(I.M.F) Head Office
700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
IMF OFFICE

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement