Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400230 by Troy Platt Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:21 am
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 21:20:16 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. David Leet" <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTENTION TO THIS IMPORTANT LETTER.

Attn: Dear email ID owner.

My name is David Leet, A Member Directors of Economic Affairs Team for Global Payment Center, This is to inform you officially that after the investigations carried out by the World Bank Security Group , Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the world for the year 2006 and 2019, They discovered that you have not receive your inheritance fund from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Funds which was shifted to be paid to you here in New York City, USA.

After your payment file was processed and authorized, I was given your details to contact you but for some certain reasons I did not include your full information in this letter, I would expect you to kindly respond with the information as written below to enable us to authenticate your payment file and certify you as the bonafide beneficiary of the said funds. Once the information corresponds with the one we have we will go ahead to order the release of your Winning or Inheritance funds worth the sum of $1, 500,000.00

Please Kindly fill the required information below

Full Name
Home Address
Phone Number

Thanks and I awaits your
kind responds as we strive to get this funds paid to the rightful beneficiary.

Regards,
Mr. David Leet
Director of Economic Affairs Team

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement