Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400299 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:49 am
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:07:58 +0000
Subject: Release of your $1,500,000.00

My dear,

How are you doing? I know that this will surely be a pleasant surprise for you because you were not expecting it.

I have instructed my lawyer Barr. William Sherry to release $1,500,000.00 to you for your compensation for your assistant in the past which later failed. Write him now through his Email: [email protected] for his prompt attention. Send to him is $200 dollars Amazon card for activation of the escrow account were the money was deposited into.

Regards,
Robert

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409405 by FishyMails Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:17 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +14243655747
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:46:04 +0000
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATE NOTICE

Sir/Madam
Attn;| The Manager / Director, CEO
Your Subsidy Ref;| WBDS/UNIDPF/709/SGT43658/2020

REF STATUS;| THE (USFIA) U.S FINANCIAL INTELLIGENT AUTHORITIES HAS SHORTLISTED YOUR NAMES AMONGST OTHER BENEFICIARIES,
LISTED IN OUR DATA FROM THE YEAR 2000 TILL 2019; FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS TRANSMITTANCE THROUGH OUR

DEPARTMENT. HOWEVER, OUR OFFICE SHALL SEND YOU THE 2,750,000.00 MILLION U/S DOLLAR COMPENSATE FUNDS RELEASE ORDER,
ON YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND WITHOUT YOUR PAYMENT OF ANY CHARGED FEES TO OUR OFFICE HERE IN NEW YORK, U.S.A.
SUBSEQUENTLY, WE SHALL ALSO REQUIRE YOU TO IMMEDIATELY RE-CONFIRM YOUR DETAIL PARTICULARS TO ENABLE OUR OFFICE
SEND YOU THE TRANSCRIPT RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENT OF THE FUNDS IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS.
Kindly Re-confirm Your Detail Particulars As Follows:-
* YOUR NAMES IN FULL:-
* HOME TEL & MOBILE PHONE:-
* FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:- (WITH SUBURB, CITY or STATE AND COUNTRY)

FINALLY, FROM THE PROCESSING INTERBANK REMITTANCE AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPT., BRANCH IN SOUTH AFRICA YOU SHALL RECEIVE
THE FUNDS CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ON OUR RECEIPT OF YOUR PARTICULARS. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR MOST

PUNCTUALITY REPLY THROUGH OUR BELOW OFFICE EMAIL: [email protected]
/
\--------------------------------------------------
HON. SHERRY KLEIN HEITLER
OATHS & REGISTRAR | ROOM 119 M | SUPREME COURT
Tel:/Fax: +1 (0424)-365-5747 | Office Email: [email protected]
SURROGATE COURT, 152 GENESEE ST, AUBURN, NY 13021-8, NEW YORK, U.S.A

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.