Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400300 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:50 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:44:03 -0800
Subject: Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria ( INFORMATION)

Dear Customer,

This is to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency
and the entire house of senate for the year 2019 is that my bank is
the chosen bank to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds.

My bank was ordered after meeting held in the presidential villa
Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your
contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in
charge of your payment via ATM Card being Oceanic Bank plc, Zenith
Bank,Union Bank, EcoBank, ETC is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your ($3.5M) outstanding payment has been
approved and ready to be paid but we want to confirm first from you by
giving you our mode of payment this arrangement was agreed between the
Presidency and the Senate Committees so take note that we only have
(1) mode of Payment Stated Bellow:

ATM Card Payment: An ATM Card Will Be Charged With This Amount with
Limited Withdrawals per Day.

I will require you to get back to this office regarding this
information and we will take it from there.

Yours Respectfully,

Nnamdi Okoronkwo
Executive Director
Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#400838 by Jeremy Phisher Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: 22 Nov 2019, 10:35
Subject: Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria ( URGENT INFORMATION)

Dear

Your mail was received with your receiving information as requested by our bank we have taking note of that.

We wish to inform you that the processing of your ATM CARD have commence today we shall get back to you before the end of today or tomorrow morning immediately we finish the processing of your ATM CARD and loaded your fund ready to ship to your address in England UK

Note, our Bank will take care of your ATM CARD Courier Shipment fee/VAT to your address that is our banking procedure.

As we have informed you, no amount shall be required from you apart from your Stamp Duty fee 195 British Pounds Sterling of your ATM CARD shipment to your address in England UK which is none deductible here as this fee also covers the cost of your Stamp Duty receipt and it's Notarization at the court here.

Note, immediately our bank ship your ATM CARD Parcel to your address from here we shall email you the TRACKING NUMBER of your shipment and also send your four Digit PIN CODE of your ATM CARD to your cell Phone through Text Massage for security reason which will enable you have access to your ATM CARD once you receive it.

Hope your receiving address and cell phone number you sent to our bank is correct kindly crosscheck and get back to us for your own good to avoid any wrong shipment from here.

Once we hear from you today our bank shall send to you the information you are going to use to send your Stamp Duty fee 195 British Pounds Sterling today to enable our bank secure your Stamp Duty receipt here immediately and ship your ATM CARD to your address first thing tomorrow morning with out any delay.

We wait to hear from you today.

Yours Respectfully,

Nnamdi Okoronkwo
Executive Director
Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria
D/L: +2348052757935
D/L: +2349077223353

Just across the Pond...