Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400301 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 am
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:47:31 -0800
Subject: JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York

JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
270 Park Avenue, 39th Floor,
Webside: http://www.jpmorgan.com / wss
https://chaseonline.chase.com/

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have today been Monday 11th of November 2019, that it’s indeed a great news that the Federal Executive Council of the united states of America in collaboration with JP Morgan Chase Bank to Compensate you with the sum of US$10.5 Million Dollars after discovering you are a victim of scam to some impostors who claim to be what they are not And we have mount are network motoring code to track them down with such act here in united states and other countries.

Note, this decision was taking Federal Executive Council of united states of America in collaboration with JP Morgan Chase Bank to enable you reach out with the goal and objective of Charitable Organization Union in your communities And we don’t know how much you have been scammed years-back in trying to receive your contract/inheritance payment but we believe the stated amount $10.5 Million (Ten Million fine hundred thousand USD) will put you in other to forget your past and continue your future without participating in such scandal again. And for us to finalize your approve payment with us you are will have to re-confirm the information below to us after reading this email for a quick procession of your payment.

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Direct telephone number
3) Your Complete Address
4) A Copy Of Your Identification I.D
5) Occupation & Position

Upon the receipt of the above information from you, i will switch into action with further instruction of your payment without any further delay. So be advice that your maximum co-operation to this office will help us released your fund to you. And as i prove to let you know me, please see the attach copy of my ID for more clarification.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely

Mr. James Dimon.
Executive Director,
Member of Operating Committee of JP Morgan

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement