Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400350 by FishyMails Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:03 am
Date: 2019-11-13 15:40:38+00:00
Subject: Dear friend,

Dear friend,
Sorry to bother you with my email in the quest for a Business partnership in your country, this is as a result of the nature, rules and regulation of my job and thus  not allowing me to own a personal Business or operate a foreign Bank Account and I hope you do understand as  I am still in active service as a civil servant but I do love to Invest some funds I have for future purpose.
Do feel very free to write back to me through my private email:( [email protected] )to enhance us discuss details on a good business to invest Funds
i look forward for your response to enable me explain details on how to make the funds available to you.you can call me on Skype ID: [email protected] whatsApp @ +2347085426644
Remain blessed.
Farouk G. SaidChief Operating Officer,Corporate ServicesNigeria National Petroleum Corporation

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement