Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400553 by AlanJones Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:53 am
Subject: This is for you.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347058977111

Hello,
Compliments of the day and God's blessings,
I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money transferred to Australia. It was transferred through the assistant of Mr. Howard Stuart who is an Australia base business man, Currently I am in Australia with him, my wife and children.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I know it was not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction, I understood it was simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and her business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a Draft worth of US$50,000.00.(Fifty thousand United States Dollars) I left the Draft with my attorney Sir. Casmir Onyedaka ESQ on my departure to Australia. I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info so that he can mail it to you.

Attorney: Sir. Casmir Onyedaka
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +2347058977111

Send him the following information to prove your self to him:
Your full name with Your copy of ID card/Int'l passport.........

Contact my attorney so that he can release your Draft to you. I will stop here and don't hesitate to let me know his response, thank you very much and remain blessed.

Kind regards
Darlingtone Ejiobi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement