Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400581 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 am
Subject: Re
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 17:56:28 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Am Charles Koch, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$100,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest time so I know your email address is valid email me.( [email protected] ) Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.charleskochfoundati on.org/ or you can Google me ( Charles Koch ).

Regards,
Charles Koch.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement