Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400919 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:24 am
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:29:25 +0000
Subject: Dear respectful

Dear respectful

Good morning sir, first of all how are you doing today hope all is well with you and your entire family's because that is very important to me first, sir i am sorry for my late reply i just have chance to come here in the cyber cafe to check my email,

I am very happy to know you sir, the reason why i contacted you to assist me receive my inherited money is because my spirit tells me that you are a good person, i am here in the Refugee Camp since the death of my late father, my wicked Uncle and his wife want to kill and collect everything my left father for me,

They killed my father so that they will take what belongs to him, i don't have a brother i am the only child to my late parents. the last thing they wanted to collect from me was my late father's Deposit Certificate which he gave to me before his death, my late father advice me to take the document and go out from our city that is why i am here in the Refugee Camp,

Today, when the Rev Father came back i will meet him and take my bag i gave him my bag to keep for security purpose, maybe i can forward you the Deposit Certificate to keep it with you, i went to introduced you to the bank manager as my foreign partner who will help me to invest my inherited money in your country,

The bank manager said you should submit your information to them such as

1 ) Your home address
2 ) Your full name
3 ) Your tele phone number
4 ) Your occupation
5 ) Your ID / passport ,

As soon as i receive all this information today i will go and submit it to the bank and also give you the bank contact information so that you can contact them on my behalf as my late father's business partner.

Thank you so much for accepting to help me, don't be afraid sir my inherited money is legal and the bank manager promise me that he will assist me and make sure that the money transfer to my partner as soon as they receive your information, GOD bless you

Yours truly love

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement