Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402068 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:58 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Are You Alive?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 04:27:16 -0800

Attention Fund Owner

This is to notify you of new order on the release of your fund. Prior to this proceeding anomaly, we have been mandated by President to make sure all our debtors received their long awaiting fund within the next five working days from date.

But in your own case, we found some complicity in your payment file due to petition file by one Elijah Rosa Laurich from United States of America that she is your Lawyer and you are dead, again in your will when you are alive that we should hand over the ownership of your fund that is still unclaimed to her. So she now wants us to transfer your fund to her own account that is stated below.

Bank name: Bank of America
Las Vegas, NV Branch
A/C: 000232776421
SWIFT code: BOFAUS3N
Beneficiary: Elijah Rosa Laurich

Kindly get in touch with us today with your telephone number to confirm this information to avoid wrong transfer of your funds, so that we can proceed with the transfer of the US$10,000,000.00 to your correct bank account as scheduled.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Frieda Gillespie

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#424996 by FishyMails Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:23 pm
Date: 2021-04-20 6:16:42 PM +01:00
Subject: Hi,

[Greeting] How are you?

I am Mrs. Frieda Gillespie remittance department, your payment file record shows that you have dealt with some office(s)in respect to your funds and some other banks but you have not received a cent yet due to you follow the wrong steps.the fault is not actually yours but I concluded that most of you beneficiaries are the architect of their misfortune; therefore nobody can help you if you are not ready to stop moving in circles, the decision is yours.

The obligation that you failed to clear is the charges behind your payment to enable you to receive your fund US$6,200,000.00 to any bank account. Note, the charges can not be deducted from your fund US$6,200,000.00 but have to be paid in your name to prove that you are the rightful owner of the said funds.

If you don't act very fast you will lose your funds completely, by the government of American if you fail to comply with making the payment (charges/fees behind your funds) in your name, then your funds will be confiscated.

Below is the good news:

If you don't have the money for the charges/fees to pay in your name to receive your funds, then i have a financier friend who is willing to loan you the money needed to clear all the charges/fees behind your funds so you can receive your fund sum of US$6,200,000.00 to your bank account.

You will pay back the loan after you have received your funds
The financier percentage is 3% of your total fund US$6,200,000.00

If this is OK with you then get back to us by CLICK reply and send your details. Once the financier transfers the loan money to your account to clear the charges behind your funds then I will instruct you on how you will send it using your own name that we have on your payment file and system so your fund US$6,200,000.00 will be released and transferred to your bank account.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Frieda Gillespie
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.