Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402700 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 am
Subject: RE: My dearest beloved
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 10:59:24 +0000

My dearest beloved,

Calvary greetings to you, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and trusting that you are doing well. I have been waiting on the Lord for a long time and praying about this before deciding to send out this email to you. I am an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband. I will need you to oversee a project of which I am seeking to help the poor with this fortune. It is my last desire as an 86 year old widow intending to give it all out, before I die.

I have no child or any living relatives. I am hoping for a very honest and God loving person that will use the fund {$57,000,000.00 {Fifty Seven Million Dollars} for charity works. I found your profile from the Internet here, and I decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, then kindly reply back immediately for further details.

1.} Your full names:=
2.} Personal or official contact address:=
3.} Home or Office phone #:=
5.} Occupation:=
6.} Marital status:=

Awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my predicament.

Dianna Russell
Dianna & Phil Oils & Gas Ltd.
2648 Seale Rd NW
Roxie, MS 39661

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#417755 by AlanJones Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Your US$10,000 is ready to pick up
Tel. No.: +2347083778027

Hello,

View mail attachment for your payment slips.

Your payment release, WhatsApp, Call or Text +(234)70 8377-8027 this is to let you know that we have released another payment to your name by western union.

Sender name: William G. (Klepk)
Amount sent US$5.000.00
(M.T.C.N) #725 424 6514)

Sender name: William G.
Amount sent US$5.000.00
MTCN NO.. (#562 663 7941)

Now you have US$10,000 to pick up by any WESTREN UNION office around you please urgently reply and I want to let you know that only thing needed from you is the US$100 for the release and clearance of your package which can be sent to us via WORLDREMIT then we will release your payment informations to you now.

Your valid passport ID Card is needed also include your passport photograph

For the Management,
Mrs. Obi Ibekwe

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.