Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403119 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:02 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 22:37:18 +0000
Subject: HNY

Hello,
We are writing you this email from The Brautigam Foundation, to inform you that you have been chosen as the beneficiary of our annual prize money for the First half of the year 2020 and we want to show our gratitude to you with the sum of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling. We have issued an international certified bank draft for you, worth £1,500,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world. You are kindly advised to contact our Attorney in America being Mr Thomas Floyd so that he will release the draft to you. Below is his contact information:

NAME: TOM FLOYD
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +1917 765 5533.

Kindly contact him and ask him to release the draft to you because he has been instructed to do so. Congratulations.
Best Regards,
Dr Susan Brautigam,
President, BRAUTIGAM FOUNDATION.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403152 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:17 pm
Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

I am Dr. Thomas Floyd, and I am writing you this email with regards to your funds valued at £1,500,000 Pounds, which was given to you by The Brautigam Foundation. I am the Attorney handling your file on behalf of the Foundation and my duty is to ensure that you receive your full money in due time without any complications or delay.

You are kindly required to send me your Full Name; Address and Phone Number for Verification and Validation with the bank in line with banking procedure, so that the bank will begin processing your money for immediate transfer to you.

I am waiting for the details, to enable the bank do their Verification. When I receive the above information and send it to the bank, I will then send you the bank contact information so that you will deal with them directly.

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Sincerely yours,
Tom Floyd