Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403125 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:12 am
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 22:01:58 -0800
Subject: Dear Friend , Take For Your Compensation.

Dear Friend,

Good Day and compliment of the season. I hope this massage meets you in good health. It has been a very long time. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London . Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist us in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary, her name is Mrs. Grace Ken ask her to send you the total US $1,500.000.00, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs. Grace Ken with your information and instruct her where to send the amount to you. Below is her email address contact:

Name: Mrs. Grace Ken
Email Address: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Grace Ken and she will send the amount to you without any delay. I wait to hear from you ASAP notifying me if you have received you draft from her.
With best regards
Mr. Peter Andrew.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403187 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:02 am
Attn: My Dear

I received your mail, yes a draft of US$1.5M was given to you by my Boss Mr. Peter Andrew and he instructed me to send it to you and to make sure you receive it safely. So I will be going to the courier by tomorrow to know what it will take for them to deliver your draft to you in your country and I will get back to you, Now you are advice to send your full names and address of where your draft will deliver to you, your current cell phone number for easy communication and also the scan copy of your passport or driver's license for identification in order not to deliver your draft to the wrong hand or person.
Looking forward to hear from you,
Thanks,
Mrs. Grace Ken.