Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403130 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:18 am
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 00:13:07 +0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Beloved,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart. I am Mrs. Anna Bruun a widow to late Richard Bruun, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Richard Bruun, which he deposited in a Bank. I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges, and 20% of this money will be for your time and expenses, while 80% goes to charities.

Please let me know if I can trust you to carry out this favor for me. I look forward to your prompt reply for more details.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Anna Bruun.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement