Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403134 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:33 am
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:04:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Greetings,

Greetings,

With due respect to your personality and much sincerity of this purpose, I make this contact with you believing that you can be of great assistance to me. I'm Mr. OUMAN ABUCU, from Burkina Faso, I'm the Chairman of FOREIGN PAYMENTS CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE and also I currently hold the post of Internal Audit Manager of our bank in Ouagadougou Branch, Please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person because it’s a top secret.

We are imposition to reclaim and inherit the sum of US $(38,850,000 Million ) without any trouble, from a dormant account which remains unclaimed since 7 years the owner died. This is a U.S Dollars account and the beneficiary died without trace of his family to claim the fund.

Upon my personal audit investigation into the details of the account, I find out that the deceased is a foreigner, which makes it possible for you as a foreigner no matter your country to lay claim on the balance as the Foreign Business Partner or Extended Relative to the deceased, provided you are not from here.

Your integrity and trustworthiness will make us succeed without any risk. Please if you think that the amount is too much to be transferred into your account, you have the right to ask our bank to transfer the fund into your account bit by bit after approval or you double the account. Once this fund is transferred into your account, we will share the fund accordingly. 45%, for you, 45%, for me, 5%, had been mapped out for the expense made in this transaction, 5% as a free will donation to charity and motherless babies homes in both our countries as sign of breakthrough and more blessings.

If you are interested to help without disappointment or breach of trust, reply me, so that I will guide you on the proper banking guidelines to follow for the claim. After the transfer, I will fly to your country for sharing of funds according to our agreement. Assurance: Note that this transaction will never in any way harm or foiled your good post or reputation in your country, because everything will follow legal process.

I am looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Mr OUMAN ABUDU

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement