Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403206 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:41 am
Subject: MY WISH...
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 13:39:53 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

How are you With the believe in me that there are still good people who can make a different in the world despite the ungodly things happening in thisworld, I found your email address during my private research online and decided that it is pertinent to contact you for the purpose of working collectively towards reaching out to the poor people. I am Rev. Sister Bianca Veronica Hendryx, served at Cathedral ofthe De. Espirit Istanbul Turkey, I am 70 years old suffering from chronic urinary tract cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that i may not live more than two months after my next surgery scheduled to be held in UK which My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it.I have no child of mine since my spiritual obligation does not permit me to marry. But through this wonderful Bible verses, Psalms 119:116 ….Upholdme according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not be ashamed of myhope. Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will reviveme......psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord willdeliver him in time of trouble. Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he wassick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but onme also, less I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind) So, I now decide to donate all my life savings, which turns out tobe at the sum of $8,150,000.00USD . (eightmillion and one hundred and fifty thousand dollar) to you, use 45% of this fundfor your personal needs and the remaining 55% for humanitarian purpose byestablishing a foundation in your country under my name, so as to immortalizemy name. This money is deposited in a reliable bank in Turkey, Presently, Ihave informed my Attorney, about my decision in WILLING this fund to you, youare to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out thistask, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my attorney andmy account officer. Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill thiswhich borders me most, I prayed and fasted with my spiritual adviser, Rev. Fr.Ediz Derya and choose your address and my mind tells me to inform you aboutthis. Provide the information YOUR NAME:………………? YOUR COUNTRY:…………? YOUR PHONE NO:………? OCCUPATION:……………? AGE:……………………………? SEX:………………………? Sincerely, Rev. Sr. Bianca V. Hendryx. [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement