Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403210 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:45 am
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:58:52 +0100
Subject: Re : From Sheri Bronstein

Good Day,

Every relationship between two people is unique. Personalities, cultures, beliefs, interests, experiences, etc, reveal the infinite possibilities of types of couples. However, there are foundational pieces that foster healthy, lasting relationships no matter what two people are involved.

Lies and omissions only rot the possibility of true intimacy with your partner. Make sure you model how you would like to be treated and behave in a manner (whether you are with your partner or not) that is respectful to the commitment you’ve made to each other and continues to build the trust you’ve already created.

Having written/said all of the above, I want to share something that you will be happy for the rest of your life, that is if you tell me the truth of little about you, as I need a partner in business that we can both agreed/accept each other in sincerity.

I work in a Bank, USA & attached is my picture as we agreed & proceed I will not hesitate to give you my working identity as well other of my details.

Yours sincerely,

Sheri Bronstein
Reply to : [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#408979 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:12 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 12:02:20 +0100
Subject: Re : Dearest in mind

Hello Dear,

Good day and hope all is fine. My name is Ms Suzanna Duke (17years)
old and the only daughter of my late parents Chief and Mrs Samara
Duke.
I am contacting you because I need your assistance. My father
was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated
in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that
he passed away mysteriously as a result of strange illness!
I don't want to have anything to do with both my Mother side neither my Father side wicked people.

My mother died when I was just 6 years old and I did not know much
about her. I am contacting you for help since I am in possession of
some documents covering the deposit of US$25, 500, 000.00 (Twenty-Five
million, five hundred US dollars) which my late father deposited with one of the
Private security firm in USA in my name as the next of Kin. I have verified the transaction with the firm here and it's confirmed just as my late father declared in the certificate of deposit which is here with me.

This fund was realized from sales of the alluvial gold dust and cocoa.
I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming
this fund from the Firm as my appointed business associate and
have it transferred to your account in your country for investment as
I will make you the beneficiary of the same; after hearing from you.
You will also serve as my guardian as I 'm not at all knowledgeable in
the international business world.

I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you, and we
will discuss terms and percentage subsequently but you must treat this
highly confidential for security reason.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly welcome. Please permit me
to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you as the new beneficiary of this fund?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
3.Can you help me to further my Education in your Country in a good
university?
4.Can you help me to secured a residence permit in your Country and
invest this money in a good business with out betrayal?

I wait for your quick reply!

Your Sincerely
Ms Suzanna Duke

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#413786 by FishyMails Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 08:01:24 +0100
Subject: Good Morning

Dearest in mind,

Every relationship between two people is unique. Personalities, cultures, beliefs, interests, experiences, etc, reveal the infinite possibilities of types of couples.

However, there are foundational pieces that foster healthy, lasting relationships no matter what two people are involved.

Lies and omissions only rot the possibility of true intimacy with your partner.
Make sure you model how you would like to be treated and behave in a manner (whether you are with your partner or not) that is respectful to the commitment you’ve made to each other and continues to build the trust you’ve already created.

Having written/said all of the above, I want to share something that you will be happy for the rest of your life & myself too, that is if you tell me the truth of little about you, as I need a partner in business that we can both agree & work in sincerity.

I work in a Bank & attached is my working id copy once we agreed I will not hesitate to give you more details.

Yours sincerely,

Sheri Bronstein
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.