Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403324 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 am
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:05:21 -0800
Subject: Greetings

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Mohamed Aziz. I am working with one of the prime banks here in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer Mr. Moises Saba Masri from Mexico.

You can get more information's as regards to this on below website: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 56,00.html

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family member or relations of the late person are aware of this account, which means nobody will come to take it.

The amount in this account stands at $18,300, 000.00 (Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars). I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund, I will front you in the bank as the Next of Kin to the late customer and back you up with relevant information.

What the bank need is proof and information about the late customer which I will assist you on. his is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction, All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

The information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back to me urgently through my private email here: ( [email protected] ).
Best regards,
Mr. Mohamed Aziz

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403339 by FishyMails Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm
Date: 2020-01-16 5:46:14 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: More details.

Greetings,

I have to say that I really appreciated your interest and willingness to know more about this transaction in order to help me realize it and as well share from its great benefits.

Be you totally assured that you make a very wise and highly rewarding decision as you accept to assist me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to gain and many more greater deals to handle together immediately we have successfully completed this very one.

It is important you know that here in West Africa, as a fast developing Region, many good financial opportunities involving millions and billions of Dollars do exist but our major problem here has been that of finding reliable and trusted foreign partners to collaborate with. If you really prove yourself worthy, you will ever be grateful and happy throughout your life time for knowing me as your business partner.

To be very honest with you, this transaction I have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no problem is involved in this transaction either in the short-run or in the long-run because I have been working with this bank for many years, hence I know all its secrets very well and I have carefully mapped-out my perfect strategies to carry out this transaction successfully. Here is the web site: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 56,00.html

Again, you have to understand that the deceased customer of the bank who deposited the money in question was my very close friend and I was his personal financial adviser before his accidental death with his Wife and 4 Kids in the plane crash.

That being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money and its depositor.

Note Well: Please note very well that I am still working with this bank hence I am in good position to give you all the necessary information that will assist you to successfully claim this fund. Also try to understand that over the years, about 99.9% of all international business transactions are based on mutual trust between partners, hence ours should be the same too.

This transaction concerns transferring the sum of ($18,300, 000.00 Million Dollars), which was deposited by a customer in the bank here before his accidental death.

I also want you to know that you have every right to tell the bank how you want the transfer to be made I want you to apply as the beneficiary of this fund using the information about this fund which I will later give to you so that the fund will be remitted into any bank account of your choice. And once the fund is transferred to the bank account that you will provide to my bank, I will then arrange my traveling documents and visit your country for us to share the fund accordingly.

I can only reach you through email whenever am in the Bank, because our calls might be monitored while in the office. I just have to be sure of whom I am dealing with, as you can see that the amount is a huge sum of money and we have to build trust between each other’s to achieve our aim and there is no risk or problem in this transaction because I will not introduce you or myself to any kind of transaction here in the bank that I am working with that will affect my job or my good reputation here in my country not even the good feature of my lovely kids.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible, so I can give to you the official Application form pattern on how to apply to the bank, and in less than 7 days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my share of the fund. Have it in mind that you and i will share and bear all the expenses to be incurred in this transaction and you will be rewarded with 39% of the total sum, 9% to the less privilege & charity organizations, while 10% will be invested on a lucrative joint business between you and me, which will be introduced by you since you know best the kind of business that moves in your Country. Then 42% is for my dream being the coordinator, I hope I'm been fair on this deal?

Send me your full data through email.

Your full name.....................
Country............................
Age................................
Private Tel/No....................
Occupation.......................
A Copy Of Your International Passport......................

Thanks and best regards
Mr. Mohamed Aziz
Senior Staff.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.