Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403356 by AlanJones Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:44 am
Subject: Welcome to Western Union(R)
Tel. No.: +447937412605

Western Union Money Transfer
Headquarters: Customer service Representative
33, Yatch Basin Marina Offices, Upon-Tyne Newcastle London W7 939
Tel: +447937412605

Attention-Mail Prize Awarded,

This is to report to you that our western union bureau have received a correspondence from the federal high court as cancellation notice for your funds transfer to be deleted from foreign payment file.

The western union management desires to inform you that your funds transfer with us has been programmed among the two (2) transactions that would face cancellation soon. We have waited long time enough for you to fulfill the required obligations and claim the funds like other beneficiaries that have claimed their funds before January this year but nothing comes up from you as indication from the funds owner.

The management of this western union held an urgent meeting in my office today, regards to the transferring of your funds by western union and they have asked my office to submit all the paper works and files containing your funds confidentiality but i refused and asked the board members to give me from now till 3days time so that i consult you personally for you to declare your interest on the funds transfer. Further more, you are advised to reply to this email after reading, and feel free to tell us why you abandoned such huge amount here.

let us know if you are no longer interested to complete your transaction. Finally, if you still have the interest of being paid your funds by western union money transfer; you should kindly forward your receiver’s name and address including your phone number immediately, I am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.

Welcome to Western Union®
Send Money Worldwide.
Mrs. Joy Coopu
Web Site: www.western union.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement