Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403384 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:37 am
Subject: PRODUCTS/SERVICES NEEDED.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:41:20 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Sir/Madam.

We received an order to source for quality products and services to be supplied to the Federal Government of Nigeria for the 2020 Procurement Projects.We request that you send your products price list for huge purchase consideration.

Note that Payment is 80% Advance And 20% Before Shipment.You are to include my 2% commission to the total contract sum, if we are lucky to secure the tender bidding contract awarded to your company, i will be receiving my 2% commission payment from your company after you have received 100% payment from the buyer
(Federal Government of Nigeria).

Regards,
Victor Onuchukwu.
Viconus Biz Trading Company Ltd( VBTCL)
Suite E02 Broadway Plaza,
Fagba b/stop Iju-Agege Road,
Lagos Agege Lagos 23401 Nigeria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409826 by bizcomtradingcompany Wed May 06, 2020 1:47 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or one of his associates in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Oh no! I don't think this company is fraudulent, at first when I got their email, I was in doubt, I told them I was not gonna pay any upfront, but their response seems very convincing so I decided to risk the money but to my greatest surprise I got some nice looking documents, it took a week and few days and I was asked to submit my bank details, at first I thought they may want to use my bank details to scoop the money in my account, lol but my daughter Olivia said I should give it a try, so we did, I got a call from my bank four days letter asking me if I'm expecting some money into my account, OMG, guess what it was cool, so I supplied the goods within three weeks to them.