Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403469 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 am
Subject: Top Urgent !
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 04:16:04 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello,
I am Anthony Carter, a senior officer (Store Department) at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

I am contacting you regarding an abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately 1.3million dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details.

To confirm you as the authentic beneficiary, do send me your full name, your home address, your mobile telephone number and the nearest airport close to you.

For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the ATL clearance fee of $3,800 United States Dollars. I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned box so that we can transact this as a deal and share the total money in the ratio of 7:3. That is 70% for you and 30% for me for my assistance.

As soon as I get the requested detail from you for verification, and authentication. I will pay the clearance fee and make arrangement for the box to be delivered to you which can be concluded within 4-6hours after confirmation is made. Upon your acceptance and willingness to co-operate in this project i will proceed with the clearance.

Note: We are going to use the term "PROJECT" for Any phone conversation for confidential purpose.

All communication must be held extremely confidential to ensure a successful delivery.

Send your response to my private email address: [email protected]

I await your email to enable me proceed.

Best Regards,
Anthony Carter
Store Department)
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement