Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404639 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 am
Subject: Urgent Project
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:20:50 +0000

Dear Friend,
please reply to : [email protected]

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction,
I am Martin Spurling senior Manager of (HSBC Esentepe Branch of Istanbul Turkey ) I got your contact through Your country's exchange On line, and then I decided to write you.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the Handling of
US$9.5 Million ( Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ) .This fund is an excess of what my branch in which
I am the Senior manager made as profit last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year 2018 report to my Head Office and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$9.5 Million ( Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ),
on a SUSPENSE SECURITY without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money as my Investment partner.

I intend to part 50% of this fund to you while 50% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no-risk involved in this. It's going to be a Direct transaction.
All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response With regards,
Martin. Please reply to : [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement