Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405239 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:50 am
Subject: Re: Important !
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 02:38:53 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

From the Desk of:
Mr. TOM BROWN

I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$40M depository made by a foreign investor for an investment program that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository. and upon my further curious investigation, the deceased was a member of a government agency where huge amounts were reportedly missing.

This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%, as this is a TWO-men business deal transaction.

I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal.

I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the claim.

I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment by E-mail and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I will bestow upon you. I await your urgent response. Do reply me thru this: [email protected]

I await your urgent response.

Thanks with great regards.

Mr. TOM BROWN

[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405343 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:43 pm
Date: 2020-02-25 8:18:34 AM +00:00
Subject: Mr tom brown

My dear friend I receive your massage thanks for your respond, I work with a finance capital organization I am a very sincere honesty man and God fearing.
However regarding this investment fund of $40million that I want you to receive is 100% legitimate fund and free from money laundering and drug it is made for investment business which I pray for a good partner before I get across with you as a partner what I need from you is your regular communication until this $40million move under your care.
Meanwhile 50% is for you while 50% for me, the thing I need from you is your personal information that will enable my lawyer to change the fund document to bear your name the fund prove of ownership and ownership document.
Please send me your full address and your direct telephone number and a copy of your identification, kindly send all this information urgent so my lawyer will proceed.
Hope to hear from you with all this information
Mr tom brown

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.