Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405249 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:55 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 15:26:21 +0000
Subject: Attention Please

My Beloved One Greetings my dear please get back to me,
I look forward to your prompt reply for more details .
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Birdggie William Diallo

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405334 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:02 pm
Date: 2020-02-25 1:14:54 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: Attention Please

My Beloved One.
Greetings my dear, I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart.
I am Mrs. Birdggie William Diallo:I am an European but married to African man late Gen Souleymane Kelefa Diallo who died in a plane
crash while leading the team to Liberia for the Liberia's army day celebration.

I am 68 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite
obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors.

I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband late Gen Souleymane Kelefa Diallo, the sum of ($25.2m) which he deposited in a
SECURITY FIRM . I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges, and 20% of this money will be for your time and expenses, while 80% goes to charities.

Please let me know if I can TRUST YOU ON THIS to carry out this favor
for me. I look forward to your prompt reply for more details .

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Birdggie William Diallo

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.