Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405319 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:50 am
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 09:04:33 +0000
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
I apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but due to its seriousness and urgency, therefore it became necessary for me to seek for your assistance. Please contact me for more information on the transfer of ($5.5M) left by my late client; i want to present you as the next of kin to my late client, because you bear the same last name to my late client. I will give you the details of this transaction, as soon as I hear from you. Contact me here ([email protected])
Best Regards,
Chika Adams

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405410 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm
Date: 2020-02-26 8:00:12 AM +00:00
Subject: estate

Dear ,

Thank you for your prompt response. The contents were understood and I consider it expedient to give you the details of this transaction.This transaction is legitimate and in essence it will undergo normal procedures as stipulated in the financial and allied matters act and all legal documents will be issued in your name. I contacted you because you share the same last name with Mr. Pavel (blessed memory) and so you can lay claims to this huge amount he left behind as his next of kin.

Late Mr. Pavel as born in 1946. He was a gold and oil merchant and formed an oil servicing company. He operated an account with a prime bank in Lome-Togo until his death in an auto accident on 21st of April 2014 along with his wife and their only daughter (May their souls rest in peace).

You must understand that in the banking industry chances or opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims?

Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good "free" monies are made within and among bankers. I did not mastermind my client's death and I did not operate or manage his account but I was his personal attorney so was privy to his transaction with the bank.

Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit business, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the bank as next of to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the bank. This application will be written and then faxed to the bank for immediate action and processing to start.

As soon as they receive this application, documentation for the claim will automatically start. It will be tendered to the board of directors of the bank for approval. As soon as the approval is obtained, you will be issued an approval letter, approving your application as the next of kin/sole beneficiary to the deceased.

Business starts from there. You will also notify the bank in your application that you wish your deceased cousin's fund inherited and transferred into your designated account as you will state in the application.

For being involved in this transaction, I have therefore resolved to offer you 40% of the total sum as gratification in helping me champion this business. 50% will be for me and 10% will be donated to charity organizations and religious houses. Please, understand that I put so many things into consideration before offering you this 40% and I do hope that it will be appreciated. I have in my possession certificate of deposit and death certificate which are the requirements for the claim.

As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application you will send to the bank and the transaction will commence immediately and the deposit and death certificates of my late client for your reference.

Please note that this transaction requires utmost trust, sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion.

I wait your prompt reply.

Best Regards,

Chika Adams

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405521 by FishyMails Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:33 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-02-27 6:27:27 PM -08:00
Subject: estate / SEND INFO.

Dear ,

Thank you for your mail received. My late client was a citizen of USA. He was raised up in an orphanage home as his mother died as a result of maternal mortality . He immigrated to Africa in 1970 and lived here till his death.

I guarantee you that this business is for our mutual benefit and I neither meant any harm nor do I mean to deceive a fellow human being. My business is genuine and very legal. This business /transaction will be handled legitimately conforming to all acceptable international standards. It is a pure business transaction that is necessitated by circumstances.

It may interest you to know that I demand from you is the desired honest cooperation and transparency to enable us actualize this transaction timely as I am aware that its success is a certainty.

I wish to inform you that it was not by mistake that I contacted you because I was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late client’s relatives.

As I earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client who will be entitled to the fund ($5,500,000.00), the account will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share the money amongst themselves. I have worked for my client and deserve this gift more than the idle bank executives and directors.

We will work together as a team and a family to enable us claim the inheritance. May I assure you that I will use my legal experience as a lawyer coupled with the fact that the bank knows me as his attorney while he was alive to pass you as his next of kin and compel the bank to transfer the money to you as his next of kin and we will use the inheritance for our mutual benefit.

I cannot risk your personality or put you into trouble. I am a family man and I place a lot of interest in the family at large and God. At my age, education and professional status, I cannot delve into a venture that is detrimental and disgraceful to my family and to humanity at large. If I do it, I am risking my years of long service and consequent jail.

Professionally speaking, I guarantee the safety of this transaction because my legal status in my society will not allow for any form of scandal bothering on illegality.

Please note that this transaction requires utmost trust, sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion.

What you should do is to send to me the following information which I will use to draft the claim application. The information are :

1) Your date of birth
2) Your full contact address
3) Your private telephone number
4) Your full name
5) Your Occupation

I await your prompt reply.

Best Regards,

Chika Adams

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405751 by FishyMails Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:30 pm
Date: 2020-02-29 8:48:40 PM -08:00
Subject: y estate / Application to the bank

Dear ,

Thank you very much for your mail received.

My late client was a citizen of USA but he lived most of this life in Africa and where he eventually died along with his family on that fateful day. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

The truth is that, I physically do not know you before but I am aware that a transaction of this nature and volume of fund to be a success, requires trust, confidence and sacrifices and that is why I am not bothered that the inheritance fund will be transferred into your designated bank account while I am not there with you and coupled with the fact that we have not met for the first time. Your contact was an act of God and why I had to choose you are divine and I cannot question my God.

We should work like a team and family to make this transaction a success because if we fail to, the inheritance fund will definitely end up into the private pockets of the bank management and some corrupt government officials.

The next stage to be taken in this transaction for success is to write an application and send it to the bank's Foreign Operations manager Dr. Nahum Sankara. I have assisted you to prepare the application. Attached for your reference is the copy of the Application that you will send to the bank to ensure for the official commencement of this transaction. Send the application to the bank via an email message. The bank's email address is <[email protected]>

Inform me as soon as you send application to the bank to enable me follow things up from my side.

I wait your urgent response.

My regard to you and your family.

Your friend and brother,
Chika Adams

#405958 by FishyMails Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:24 pm
Date: 2020-03-05 11:24:32 PM +01:00
Subject: estate / CLARIFICATIONS

Dear ,

Thank you for your mail received.

I want you to note the following:

1) Yes, my late client was not your blood relative. I contacted you because you share the same last name with Mr. Pavel ‏(blessed memory) and so you can lay claims to this huge amount he left behind as his next of kin.

2) The bank has procedures in respect of approving a next of kin and as I had earlier informed you, race, colour, religion, sex or country is not the determining factor of the bank establishing the next of kin, but answering correctly all the secret information as contained in the deceased customer's security file jacket with the bank. And I have all this information and I will at the appropriate time forward it to you. Also It is the duty of the bank to inform us of the documents that will be required in this transaction. I am a lawyer and I will be able to get any document that the bank may require from you from my country. The bank will not require documents from your country for fear of falsification. Any document will be secured from here being the country of origin of funds.

3) It is important to bring to your notice that my late client died without leaving a Will. And in accordance with the law of my country, the rules of intestacy will be applied. A person who dies without leaving a will is called an intestate person.

May I draw your attention that the rules of intestacy is applied when a person dies without leaving a valid will and in this case the bank's determining factor of the establishing the next of kin is by answering correctly all the secret information as contained in the deceased customer's security file jacket with the bank. And I have all this information and I will at the appropriate time forward it to you.

4) You will not come to my country about this business. I am a lawyer and I will represent you at the bank to ensure that the inheritance is transferred to your account as the rightful beneficiary.

5) As soon as the bank approves your application, the inheritance will be transferred to your bank account. In view of this, your bank information will be used for the sole purpose of the transfer of the inheritance fund into the account upon the approval of your application of claim for payment by the bank's board of directors. If you are not comfortable using your already existing bank account, you have my consent and approval to open a new bank account for the sole purpose of this transaction. However, let me quickly add that you will not send your bank information to me but directly to the bank and as the ethics of the banking industry demands, the information will be held in the strictest confidence and for the purpose of the transfer only.

6) I will come to your country to meet you for funds disbursement 3 days after you confirm the receipt of the inheritance in your account.

7) Once again, I guarantee you that you will not have any regret doing this business with me and you should hold me by my word.

8) I am aware of inheritance tax and when your government charges tax on the inheritance, it is expected that your bank will pay them as soon as the funds are transferred into your account. If we pay tax, what we will then share is the net amount i.e ( the amount left over after all tax deductions are made).

But if the inheritance tax in your country is too much for our comfort, what I intend to do while coming to your country during funds disbursement is to come along with some contract documents of my late client thereby establishing that the amount transferred emanated/originated from contract proceeds that he executed with the Togo government. In this way, your government will charge less tax on the funds than the normal inheritance tax. The bank will also be advised to indicate in their remittance instruction that the funds transferred emanated from contract proceeds.

I am a lawyer and I know what to do. Therefore do not bother yourself with tax matters because it will be taken care of at the appropriate time.

As I had previously informed you, what you should do now is to send the attached application in PDF (Portable Document Format) to the bank to ensure for the official commencement of this transaction. This is because sending application to the bank triggers the start of this business and it is expected that this transaction will be completed within 10 days that the bank receives your application.

The bank's email address is <[email protected]>

Inform me as soon as you send application to the bank to enable me follow things up from my side.

Best Regards,

Chika Adams

#406003 by FishyMails Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:46 pm
Date: 2020-03-06 8:19:23 PM +01:00
Subject: estate / Legitimate

Dear ,

Thank you for your mail received.

The truth is that, I physically do not know you before but I am aware that a transaction of this nature and volume of fund to be a success, requires trust, confidence and sacrifices and that is why I am not bothered that the inheritance fund will be transferred into your designated bank account while I am not there with you and coupled with the fact that we have not met for the first time.

With reference to your mail there is no doubt that you may be scary and afraid of events and skeptical with this development. I too, with conscience will feel the same way when a total stranger writes to me on such confidential matters through the Internet. I will be bound to ask a few questions and need clarification.

Moreover, with the negative reports of the present trend, one has to be extremely careful before venturing into such business. The introduction of internet and the advancement in communication technology has brought the global world into a unit and most unscrupulous men have used the opportunity to undo their fellow human beings.

, this business is for our mutual benefit and I neither meant any harm nor do I mean to deceive a fellow human being. My business is genuine, legal and not a scam or fraud. This business / transaction will be handled legitimately conforming to all acceptable international standards. It is a pure business transaction that is necessitated by circumstances.

It may interest you to know that I demand from you is the desired honest cooperation and transparency to enable us actualize this transaction timely as I am aware that its success is a certainty.

I wish to inform you that it was not by mistake that I contacted you because I was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late client’s relatives.

As I earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client who will be entitled to the fund ($5.5Million), the account will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share the money among themselves. I have worked for my client and deserve this gift more than the idle bank executives and directors.

We will work together as a team and a family to enable us claim the inheritance. May I assure you that I will use my legal experience as a lawyer coupled with the fact that the bank knows me as his attorney while he was alive to pass you as his next of kin and compel the bank to transfer the money to you as his next of kin and we will use the inheritance for our mutual benefit.

It is important to inform you that race, colour, religion, sex nor country is not the determining factor of the bank establishing the next of kin, but answering correctly all the secret information as contained in the deceased customer's security file jacket with the bank. And I have all this information and I will at the appropriate time forward it to you.

As soon as the bank approves the application for payment, you will be required to send your bank account information to the bank for the purpose of the funds transaction. But if you are not comfortable using your already existing bank account information, you have my consent to open a new bank account for the sole purpose of this transaction. Let me quickly add that you will not send your bank information to me but directly to the bank and as the ethics of the banking industry requires, the information will held in high confidence.

I cannot risk your personality or put you into trouble. I am a family man and I place a lot of interest in the family at large and God. At my age, education and professional status, I cannot delve into a venture that is detrimental and disgraceful to my family and to humanity at large. If I do it, I am risking my years of long service and consequent jail.

Professionally speaking, I guarantee the safety of this transaction because my legal status in my society will not allow for any form of scandal bothering on illegality.

Best Regards,

Chika Adams