Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407137 by FishyMails Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:41:12 +0000
Subject: ILV KN

Body of mail contains only an image, with the following text:
From Mr. Haigh Nicholas

Thanks for viewing my email. This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration
alone, | request that it remains confidential and be treated as such only. Let me use this media
to introduce myself to you, | am Haigh Nicholas, the Senior Vice president and Head of
Investment banking at one of the HSBC banks branches here in London, United Kingdom. As a
banker, | am aware of the various atrocities propagated over the Internet but please this is not
of such. | am only contacting you in desperation out of the reality of the circumstances and
dilemma that | find myself.

| was the personal account officer and friend to a certain customer of my bank who was an
independent oil contractor. For a long period of time bank tried contacting him via several
means all to no avail. Unfortunately, my client had died in a car crash with his family unknown
to us in March 2012 (may their soul rest in peace). He operated a domiciliary investment
account with the private banking division and that account was one of numerous accounts
assigned to me. Upon discovery of his death, several efforts have been made over the years to
reach his extended family without success.

The balance in the account was £ 28.9M Million GBP when he died but accrued interest over
the past years to a little over £32.1 Million GBP in the last quarter of 2017. Before | continue, let
me sensitize you with one law in British banking act. It stipulates that any such funds owned by
a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought to the notice of the government
and subsequently taken over by the government if at the expiration of 5 years no valid
beneficiary or next of kin applies for claim of such funds. The most tragic part of it all is that he
died along with his entire family (i.e. that same daughter listed as his next of kin and two sons).

As the relationship officer to the deceased customer, my bank appointed me to oversee that a
relative of his that can qualify as next of kin is appointed so that they can take over the funds as
inheritance. Since the death of the customer, | have tried to trace and locate any of his
extended relatives to whom shall be bestowed upon as claimants / beneficiaries of his
abandoned personal funds in the custody of my bank, but all such efforts have been to no avail.
So, this was the situation with the deceased customer who coincidentally happens to share the
same last name with you. Therefore, | am reaching out to you desperately. Please contact me
for more information about the deal.

Regards

Mr Haigh Nicholas
E-mail: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement