Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407140 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 am
Subject: Re: Coronavirus covid-19 has killed Mr. Do Ngoc Minh
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:47:46 +0000

Greetings:
I hope all is well with you and your family,

My name is Mr. Baibosunov Karybek Investment loan manager, I am the Account manager to Late Mr. Do Ngoc Minh from Vietnam who died in China since last month due to coronavirus covid-19, he left in our bank $14.6 Million United State dollars with no Beneficiary, Since after his death no one has stepped up for the claim, however, I did not know any of his family members,

Yesterday night our president Cyril Ramaphosa has declared 21 days lockdown as from Thursday 26th of March 2020 because of Coronavirus Covid-19 Crisis.

This Morning our government has instructed the Banks to provide numbers of dormant funds without beneficiaries due to Coronavirus Recession Crisis in the country, the government want to use the money to help local businesses and shops and charity organizations in the country,

Our CFO asked me this morning to provide anyone from overseas to inherit this fund before our government will take over the funds and he will approve the wire transfer immediately without any delay and we will share the money 50% / 50% me and my CFO will get 50% and you will get 50%

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, I will provide you all the virtual documents about the funds as well as lead you step by step until the transaction completed.

Please find your attachment for late Mr. Do Ngoc Minh passport copy and also my Passport copy, Please send me your full names, address/country and mobile number to my private email address ( [email protected] )

Waiting for your swift reply

Sincerely
Mr. Baibosunov Karybek

Investment Loan Manager

Mobile: +27 ( 84 ) 838 8092

Private email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement