Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407241 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:38 am
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:32:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: PLEASE SEE THIS !!

Stewart's Law LLP
5 New Street Square
London, EC4A 3BF

Dear Beneficiary

My client a Chinese was killed by CoronaVirus(COVID-19) two weeks ago in Wuhan China , before his death he was trying to link his company products to the UK Market,he has £4000,000.00 GBP (Four Million Great Britain Pounds) in a secured account , as his lawyer here in London i do not have any links to his family or lawyers, these funds will be declared as abandoned funds and will forfeited to her Royal Majesty Crown in no time if we allow it to stay idol , i will make all arrangements for you to receive the funds as next of kin and when you eventually do , i will split the money with you ,the sum of £1,000,000.00GBP One Million Pounds will be given to you, while as the attorney will share the balance with my associates, this is a golden opportunity and i urge you not to miss it.

Sincerely

John Cahill
Senior Partner with Stewart's Law LLP

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement