Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407433 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:39 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Good News
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 16:01:47 +0100

I am Mrs. Katri Kulmuni, Finland's Minister of Finance. I have been mandated to inform you about the recent development regarding your payment. This morning after our board meeting, your case was mention and we have agreed to pay you without any further delay so I here require you to desist from any partner who may have been requesting for your information's or asking you unnecessary information's before the Transfer can take place.

I would like you to employ transparency and honesty in this regard, because your co-operation and honesty will be highly appreciated and aid in speeding up all verification leading to payment of your funds. The total fund is Ђ7,500,000.00 EUR (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euro). The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake/error is made during verification, kindly make sure your information's are forwarded In the manner stated below:

Your Full Name: _____

Your Complete Address: _____

Name of City of Residence: _____

Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year): ____

Occupation (Profession): _____

Direct Telephone Number: _____

Mobile Number: _____

Fax Number: ______

Kind Regards,

Mrs. Katri Kulmuni

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement