Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407444 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:59 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Greetings from Adebanji Adeni
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:57:16 -0000

Good Day,

I work as a clerk in a Bank here in Nigeria, I have a very confidential Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of money floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign customer who die with his family in the Ethiopian Airline crash of March 11, 2019.

I seek your good collaboration to move the fund for our benefit. We have agreed that 40% be yours once you help claim, 5% for charity homes, and then 55% for me.

Do get back to me with

1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Mobile:
(4) Scan Copy of Your ID. to apply for claims of the funds.

Please such an opportunity cannot come again, if we fail to claim this fund, another set of good people must claim it for their personal gain.. [email protected]

Full details loading........

Regards,

Adebanji Adeni
Reply to: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409706 by FishyMails Mon May 04, 2020 3:15 pm
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 10:35:49 +0100
Subject: FOR YOU AND I

Good Day,

I work as a Manager in a Bank here in London, I have a very
confidential Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of
money floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign
customer who die with his family in the Ethiopian Airline crash of
March 11, 2019.

I seek your good collaboration to move the fund for our benefit. We
have agreed that 40% be yours once you help claim, 5% for charity homes, and then 55% for me.

Do get back to with 1) Your Full Name:(2) Residential Address:(3)
Phone, Mobile (4) Scan Copy of Your ID. to apply for claims of the
funds. Please such an opportunity cannot come again, if we fail to claim this fund, another set of good people must claim it for their personal gain

Full details loading........

Regards,

Adebanji Adeni
Reply to: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.