Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407466 by hallonkev Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:51 pm
Date:Tue, 31 Mar 2020 12:29:05 -0700
Subject:
Re:As-salamu alaykum
To:

As-salamu alaykum,

I am HE Sheikha Lubna bint Khalid Bin Sultan Al Qasimi from Emirati, 58 years old, suffering from Lung and bronchial cancer and currently hospitalized; from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and I may not live longer according to my doctor report. This is because the cancer has gotten too dangerous.

I was the former Minister of State for International Cooperation and Minister of Economic and Planning of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). i holds the distinction of being the first woman to hold a ministerial post in the United Arab Emirates. i am also a member of the ruling family of Sharjah and the niece to His Highness Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, my last post was the Minister of State for Tolerance which i resign on the 20 October 2017 due to my health condition is get worst.

I want to bequest / donate the total sum of $27,000,000.00 for the establishment of humanitarian aid project to unprivileged once e.g., motherless babies, widows, orphans, building of motherless home, building of orphanage home, scholarship for free education to the unprivileged people, donation to provide foods, cloths, medicines, good hospitality, taking care of old age people, treatment for the sick ones and helping the poor communities.

I am contacting you via this media to solicit your trust and cooperation to assist me distribute the total sum of $27,000,000.00 in humanitarian outreach to the poor people within your reach, If you truly wish to participate, the total funds will be entirely in your possession and management, 25% of the funds will be for your service / effort and 75% goes to the charity projects in your country.
I want you to understand that this charity will bring hope to the hopeless and give opportunity to the underprivileged, caring for the less privilege people is a very significant outreach; i want you to see this duty as the most important role to play in humanity, why? It pleases Allah and human.It was part of my dream to travel to other countries and give out the charity aid myself but do to my health condition I was obstructed and that is why I want to use through you to improve as many life’s as we can reach.

I am waiting for your answer.

Yours sincerely,
HE. Lubna Al Qasimi
Advertisement