Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407608 by FishyMails Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:49 am
Date: 2020-04-02 2:23:09 PM +00:00
Subject: YOUR PENDING ($36,000.000.00) TRANSFER

Greetings to you.

I'm contacting you today regarding a compensation payment which you are supposed to receive from this Office last year 2019. I am happy to inform you that your remaining fund 36 million dollars ($36,000.000.00) the payment has been approved today.

After a brief meeting held today by executive members of this Office, we have concluded to pay the remaining ($36,000.000.00) to you once and for all.

The money has been deposited for you to the HSBC Bank USA.

The only fee you are required to pay is $150.00 to secure an affidavit claim certificate so that you can receive the 36 million dollars successful. I repeat, the only fee you are required to pay is $150.00 to secure an affidavit claim certificate nothing more.

Just in case you prefer your $36,000.000.00 to be deposited directly into your Bank account from HSBC Bank, you will need to provide your bank details where the funds can be transferred to you. But if you still refer the $36,000.000.00 to be paid to you by an ATM Debit card or certified check, get back to me as soon as you read this message to

enable HSBC Bank proceed immediately. You are requested to send $150.00 to secure an affidavit claim certificate before the $36,000.000.00 payment can be finalized.

The certified check or ATM Debit card can be delivered to you at your home address personally if that is your choice. Take note, the $150.00 does not required by cash you are advised to pay the fee with an Apple iTunes gift card. Take the $150.00 go to any store where they sale Apple iTunes cards, buy $150 iTunes card scratch the card send picture of the iTunes card for a confirmation.

Within 30-minutes upon receipt of the iTunes card, the affidavit claim certificate will be ready and your $36,000.000.00 payment will be completed. Kindly go now and buy the Apple iTunes card. As soon as you get the iTunes card take picture of the $150 iTunes card send it immediately for a confirmation.

Email: [email protected]

Thank you

Mr. Jerry Bott

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement